The aim of the South of England Mental Health Quality and Safety Improvement Collaborative is to make care safer by improving quality in mental healthcare.
Learning Session 15 will be a two-day learning session in Bristol, with a“ back to basics” focus on robust Quality Improvement methodology, as well as exploring “Learning from deaths in mental health” and will enable delegates to acquire knowledge, receive coaching and develop practical skills in:
- The model for improvement
- The implementation of PDSAs
- Measurement for improvement
- Development of measurement strategy
- Implementing QI projects
- Coaching in the application of QI
- Work stream focused support
- Take away innovations for testing
- Network with peers
- Share learning multi organisationally
Day 1: Registration and refreshments will open from 8.45am with the opening address commencing at 9.15am, and concluding at 5.00pm.
Day 2: Registration will open slightly earlier than day 1 at 8.30am, with a 9.00am start. The event will close at 4.15pm. A full agenda will follow shortly.